Thank you for choosing to be one of our customers at SMSA Express Transportation Company. According to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) We are committed to protecting your personal information and the right to privacy because your trust to share your personal information matter to us. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us through our customer support channels email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATE ON THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information and IDs. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or using our product and services. The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data - We collect your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials - Security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data - We collect data necessary to process payments like customer IBANs and make payments.
All personal information that you provide must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to this information.
Some information is automatically collected such as IP addresses and/or browser and device characteristics, language preferences, country location, geo location, operating system when you visit or navigate our website.
We may request to send you push notification regarding your shipment.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for the purposes based on legitimate business interest, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligation and your consent.
We use the information you provide to:
- Facilitate account creation
- To deliver our product and services Receiving and making payments
- Post testimonials
- Feedback and surveys
- Communication – end to end user communication
- To protect our website – fraud / theft monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce terms and conditions and policies Business purposes – data analysis, trends evaluate the service provided by us
- Respond to legal request
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information in the following situations
- Compliance by law – We may disclose information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with the applicable law, governmental authority request, judicial proceedings, court order, law enforcement authority request
- Legal rights – we disclose the information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against suspected fraud/theft, situation involving potential threats to the safety, illegal activities or any litigation we are involved in.
- Vendors, Consultants and other third party vendors who provide a service for us and require access to carry out their work.
DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
Yes we use google maps for the purposes of providing a better service.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your information for as long as its necessary to carry out ongoing legitimate business needs and applicable by law. Any archived information will be securely stored and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However we cannot guarantee that the internet is 100% secure.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have the right to review, change or terminate your account at any time by contacting us. In some countries if you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information you also have the right to complain to your local country data protection supervisory authority. If you terminate your account with us some information is retained in our files to prevent fraud, assist in any investigation, enforce our terms and conditions and comply with any legal requirements.
DO WE MAKE UPDATE ON THIS POLICY?
Yes we will update this policy as necessary and to stay compliant with relevant laws. All updated policy will be version controlled.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy then e-mail us
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to us at
PO Box 63529
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia