Every component needs to be at the right place at the right time to avoid halts in production.That takes a swift, well-organized supply chain involving road and sea freight, and error-free customs processing.
SMSA is an experienced hand in solving the logistics puzzles that come with assembling vehicles. We can synchronize rapid delivery of multiple parts to a single location, ensure all international paperwork and regulations are properly handled and meet your heavy lifting, storage and automated shipping needs to boot.
When logistics are done right, you see a benefit to your bottom line with reduced costs and targets met. Speak with an SMSA Representative today and find out what we can do for you.
- International and domestic freight – road, sea and air.
- Customs brokerage and insurance.
- Oversized or special cargo.
- Storage solutions including warehouse and inventory management.
- In-plant logistics and support.
- Line-side feeding.
- Integrated services for an optimized supply chain.
- Fully automated ordering/shipping system customized to your needs.
- Packing – consolidation, palletization, wrapping and returnable assets.
- Pre-market customization (kitting and bundling).
- Fast turnaround and competitive pricing.
- Repair and return.