Customer Complaint Handling Policy
SMSA aims to continuously improve the services provided to its customers. Effective complaints management is fundamental to the provision of quality services and provides the channels for obtaining feedback from its customers with the purpose of resolving disputes and reforming policies and procedures. SMSA is also committed to comply with the external government authority rules in case of escalation or disputes and reduce the financial and operational impact on the customer.
Complaint Handling Policy
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint to SMSA Express regarding the service provided to him, provided that the date of submitting the complaint does not exceed 30 days from the date of the incident in question or from the date of the end of the agreed period for implementing the service.
- When a complaint is submitted, it will be processed within a period not exceeding 10 days unless the processing requires further additional procedures.
- The complaint can be submitted through all customer communication channels by visiting the communication channels link: https://www.smsaexpress.com/sa/contact-us
- The customer will be provided with a reference number for his complaint, and the expected duration of its treatment via a text, electronic or paper message, and the customer can escalate his complaint to the competent authorities in the event of his dissatisfaction.
- To get feedback or an update on the complaint progress, customer may call any time the contact center #. 920009999 to get the necessary details.
- No fee will be charged for filing a complaint.
- SMSA Express is committed to dealing with the complaint fairly and effectively.
- SMSA Express is committed to monitoring the privacy and confidentiality of any personal data. No individual involved in the complaint or responsible for managing the complaint will be involved in the investigation process if there is a conflict of interest.
- SMSA Express representatives will undergo continuous training on the complaints management policy and will have direct access to the relevant documents in order to facilitate the effective handling of complaints. All SMSA Express representatives acknowledge the customer's right to file a complaint and are committed to the effective and efficient resolution of complaints or problems that may arise from our services.
- The complaints management system included in this policy and internal procedures will be reviewed periodically (at least annually), with the aim of enhancing transparency and efficiency and achieving maximum customer satisfaction. Our complaints management policy will always be available on our website: www.smsaexpress.com